Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lets throw farrago feelings to the curb & witstand the acts of "CHANGE" !

So this summer has been full of intellectual conversations & well lifted positive people.A couple of friends and I were discussing how to make a "change" in the society we live in today.We emphasized on the certain fact that many youths today follow the lifestyle of their significant peers.So I asked "how would my simple words make a difference in ones life?" The answer propounded to the saying "You can't organize your life unless you organize your mind".Contemplating on such a statement,I realized prioratizing important factors in life is the begining to help change another's life.What are your necessities & options in life? ,Is accomplishing The American Dream a priority in your plan ?,What are YOUR dreams ? I never realized how my words of encouragement had an impact on someones life.My dreams are so broad but yet direct & limited .Summation of of my thougts "BE A LEADER AND NOT A FOLLOWER" Lead your own path to success !

No comments:

Post a Comment